With more than 30,000 loyal private customers and a turnover of more than EUR 1 million, the ecommerce rasoigoodfellas.com has been driving this market sector for almost 10 years now.
HOW THE RASOIGOODFELLAS ARTISANS PROGRAMME WAS BORN
When we select products to sell on our store, we always do so carefully and try to offer our customers only the best of the world’s products.
Unfortunately, like any other company, we are forced to select the products to buy, often having to give up products that with the right push could be very successful in the medium to long term. Other times we give up because a product is part of a niche that is too small for our Standards and this inhibits our buyers from buying.
A GREAT GROWTH OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
As of today, we want to open our ecommerce to all national and international artisans and small producers who have the potential but lack the means to spread their products widely throughout Europe.
Our ecommerce platform is now available to you, and with it our reputation, our feedback and our high sales standards.
Unlike other marketplaces, where you are just numbers and not even very important, we pamper your company and value your products because we know the meaning of the work behind what you do and our customers know the value of what we do and what we sell.
Precisely for this reason, each artisan will be properly assessed before accepting products for sale on our ecommerce and it will be verified that each product complies with the legal requirements for cosmetics placed on the market.
No products/sellers that do not comply with the law will be accepted.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS FOR JOINING THE ARTISANS PROGRAMME?
In the Rasoigoodfellas Artisans programme there are no hidden fees for sellers and our system has great advantages for artisans who want to enter the online marketplace.
There is no cost to register for the programme.
Sales commissions for products are 38.5 per cent and include the following advantages for the seller:
1) The goods you wish to sell through rasoigoodfellas.com are stored directly in our warehouses. The quantities of product to be sent to us will be suggested to you by our computer system. We recommend that you never start with more than 6 units per type for initial storage.
2) When your products are purchased, we will take care of packing and shipping your order. This already includes shipping with our courier partner DHL with delivery within 24 hours.
3) Products returned or damaged in transit will be replaced at our expense.
4) The rasoigoodfellas.com team will take care of creating comprehensive and elegant product pages for you.
5) The rasoigoodfellas.com team will adapt or produce the images of your products according to the quality standards of our ecommerce (*)
6) As a registered Artisan in the programme you will get (once your profile is approved) access to the area of our ecommerce dedicated to your business to keep track of your sales trends.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T SELL?
Sales commissions are applied precisely on the sale (and these include packaging, storage, shipping to the customer by DHL courier, as well as the preparation of product pages, our sponsorship on our online channels and free handling of returns and products damaged in transit).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE RASOIGOODFELLAS ARTISAN SERVICE?
What our services do not include
The transport of the products you send us from your warehouse to ours.
If your products remain unsold for more than 6 months, you will be asked to collect them at your own expense from our warehouse, otherwise they will be disposed of after a further 60 days.
If damaged or defective products are found upon receipt of your goods, you will be notified and set aside.
SOME EXAMPLES OF CATEGORIES ACCEPTED BY THE PROGRAMME:
What categories of products are accepted by the rasoigoodfellas artisan programme?
Here are some examples:
- Oral Hygiene
- Hand and body cleansing
- Well-being cosmetics
- Essential Oils and Fragrances
- Environmental diffusers
- Shaving products and accessories
- Shaving Products and Accessories
- Pre and Post Shave Products
- Professional Cosmetics
- Waxes, Gels, Hair Pomades
- Hair Toners, Shampoos, Volumisers and Texturisers.
if you want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are at your complete disposal.
(*) Up to 2 images. Additional product images that require photographic shots, colour corrections or other before being put online by our team cost €6.95 each and will be your property. Any graphic editing costs will be added to our sales commission. If you wish to provide the product images yourself, they must be on a white background (R:0 G:0 B:0), without any text and have a minimum size of 700×700 pixels and a maximum size of 1000×1000 pixels. The image must occupy at least 60% of the total space.
A less significant but important appendix for our team;
Unlike many other much larger and international companies, our taxes are regularly and fully paid to the Italian tax authorities.