Simpsons shaving brush the captain 2 best badger
2 in stock114.95
- DAILY SHIPPING
For all orders received from Monday to Friday before 12.00
- FREE SHIPPING from 59€
In France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Italy and Germany
- Shipping throughout EUROPE
Free shipping from 79€ to all the other European countries
- Pay in 3 instalments, WITHOUT INTEREST
To find out if Scalapay is available in your country, click here!
Shaving brush The Captain 2 Best Badger – Simpsons
The Captain 2 is the latest handle design from our master craftsmen. Originally produced in 2016 & later released that year, this classically sleek & versatile shaving brush has been wonderfully received by the shaving community at large.
Flowing lines & a tall ergonomically friendly handle make this brush extremely well suited to those shavers who favour building their lather in a bowl.
Our glorious Captain 2 available here in traditional faux Ivory is crammed full of our highly acclaimed Best Badger making it the perfect marriage of looks & performance.
Captain 2 Best Badger approximate brush specifications:
Overall brush height – 120mm
Handle height – 69mm
Knot loft – 51mm
Knot diameter – 24mm
In regards the use & ongoing maintenance of your new Simpson shaving brush, we would recommend the following procedures:
When shaving try using paint brush back & forth strokes for lather building rather than circular ‘mashing’ motions which tend to put additional stress and pressure on the bristles. Excessive force can snap or dislodge bristles from their glue bond. Never leave your brush to soak in water at a temperature higher than your skin would withstand.
- Ensure the shaving brush knot is completely rinsed free of ALL soap or cream residue post shave – Use clear warm water and gently squeeze the base of the knot to determine if all remnants are gone (This will prevent the build-up of mildew).
- Shake the brush gently & lightly stroke the bristles against a very soft towel to remove any excess moisture present within the knot.
- Leave to stand or hang (either is perfectly fine) in a well ventilated area, preferably very near to an open window. Insufficient drying time between shaves WILL result in mildew deep within the knot and eventual hair loss.
- Try an alternate between two brushes if possible to allow a 48 hour drying period.
- Shampoo your brush with normal hair product every month or so to keep it nice and clean.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
0 valutazioni globali
There are no reviews yet.