Simpsons Shaving brush Major M1 Super Badger
Simpsons shaving brush major m1 super badger
Out of stock
Would you like to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Shaving brush Major M1 Super Badger – Simpsons
An ingenious but simple travelling shaving brush designed for the intrepid Himalayan explorer, Major Victor Beeching. The Major shaving brush, filled here in Simpson’s widely regarded Super (Silvertip) Badger hair, screws into an open ended tube, which protects the brush, allowing it to breath in a wet pack.
The Major is a work of art as a shaving brush and the perfect travel companion for any business or leisure trip.
The Major approximate brush specifications:
Overall brush height – 116mm (Screwed together as a brush)
Handle height – 78mm
Knot loft – 38mm
Knot diameter – 17mm
Weight – 82g
In regards the use & ongoing maintenance of your new Simpson shaving brush, we would recommend the following procedures:
When shaving try using paint brush back & forth strokes for lather building rather than circular ‘mashing’ motions which tend to put additional stress and pressure on the bristles. Excessive force can snap or dislodge bristles from their glue bond. Never leave your brush to soak in water at a temperature higher than your skin would withstand.
- Ensure the shaving brush knot is completely rinsed free of ALL soap or cream residue post shave – Use clear warm water and gently squeeze the base of the knot to determine if all remnants are gone (This will prevent the build-up of mildew).
- Shake the brush gently & lightly stroke the bristles against a very soft towel to remove any excess moisture present within the knot.
- Leave to stand or hang (either is perfectly fine) in a well ventilated area, preferably very near to an open window. Insufficient drying time between shaves WILL result in mildew deep within the knot and eventual hair loss.
- Try an alternate between two brushes if possible to allow a 48 hour drying period.
- Shampoo your brush with normal hair product every month or so to keep it nice and clean.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.