Edwin Jagger safety razor 3one6 dark green handle
Out of stock
Would you like to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Best Seller position
No. 2 in Edwin Jagger
No. 43 in Safety Razors
Safety razor 3ONE6 Stainless Steel dark green – Edwin Jagger
- Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Silver DE Safety Razor
- Made from Sheffield 316 grade stainless steel – resistant to corrosion and pitting
- Stunning yet resilient and practical finish
- Brand new two part head made using metal injection moulding
- Delivers an unrivalled close shave
- Generates minimal blade feel for a comfortable and premium shave
- Easy-to-use – equally effective from a variety of shaving angles
- Works superbly with all the most popular DE razor blades
- Fluting on the anodised silver aluminium handle ensures precision grip
- Smooth, clean and bright appearance free from impurities
- Hand packed in presentation box made from recycled materials
- 96.6mm long and weighs 58.9g
- Includes a free pack of 5 Feather DE razor blades
- 100% made in the UK
The Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 Stainless Steel Double Edge Safety Razor is the first ever commercially manufactured razor of its type to be made in Sheffield using components machined from genuine Sheffield-forged 316 grade stainless steel.
In addition to the MIM and CNC production processes, the components of the handle and two-part head are subjected to a series of finishing techniques. The attractive surface of the razor is achieved through two separate machine and chemical surface enhancement processes commonly used in the manufacture of medical equipment. This produces a smooth, clean, and bright appearance free from impurities and reveals the optimal characteristics of the stainless steel base. Each component goes through at least six different production processes and six individual inspection processes before final boxing. Every razor is polished and packed by hand by one of our dedicated Sheffield craftspeople.
The smart packaging for the 3ONE6 is also 100% made in the UK and has been designed with user interaction in mind. The box slides open and locks, revealing the individual component pieces of the razor through the viewing window. Each piece is suspended in a safe and secure high-density foam insert made from recycled materials.
The shaver experiences the pleasure of assembling the razor for the first time and is encouraged to inspect each component in its original form.
Overall razor length: 96.60mm
Handle length: 89.4mm
Handle diameter: 11.85mm
Razor head length: 41.4mm
Razor head width: 25.4mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
0 valutazioni globali
There are no reviews yet.